Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
5 50.00%
Suns
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: PHX (11-8) @ DAL (8-13) | 108-109 loss | 6 game losing streak
(02-02-2021, 12:35 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know it’s hard, but in many ways this is sort of the beginning of the season for our Mavericks. It’s going to take a week or two for them to get to the end of this rough patch, but tonight showed me that there is light at the end of the tunnel and I do not believe they are going to spiral down any farther. Chins up, my dudes.

You basically summed up my entire thoughts. Had to watch late myself and while this game was a punch in the nuts for sure, this was the first time I felt the Mavs are putting it together. KP missed a few too many for my liking, but the shots he was taking were GOOD shots. And in the 4th he came up with timely bucket after bucket as well as defending well for 95% of the time. Dude was great tonight compared to what he's looked like.

Luka looks off now. Harp even mentioned that he might be playing injured. I felt in the 4th Luka looked a bit slow and tired, could be from that. 

THJ+JRich played their best games of the year imo and if they bring that every night the Mavs don't need anything else from the 2 guard. Maxi is really the glue that holds it all together and I felt he looked fantastic tonight. A little rusty but great.

Only disappointments from this game was obviously the loss. I felt the offense stagnate in the 2nd for a bit when Burke/Brunson was on the court. 

I still feel like the Mavs need a more consistent bench guard. Brunson had some great moments, but if they had a guy like Rose I think the bench would be at another level.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: PHX (11-8) @ DAL (8-13) | 108-109 loss | 6 game losing streak - by SleepingHero - 02-02-2021, 03:25 AM