Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Carlisle run out of ideas/does he need a mental/physical break?
(01-31-2021, 12:07 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 12:03 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Way up there in my biggest concerns about the Mavs' situation is that, if they decide they need a new coach, who the hell is that? Spoelstra and Stevens and Snyder aren't going anywhere.

Let´s get a crazy european guy from Serbia or Slovenia.

As good of a suggestion as anything else that could actually happen.

(01-31-2021, 12:14 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 12:02 AM)cow Wrote: Donnie hits some home runs but he also strikes out a lot. Our roster construction this year is pitiful.

Agree. He is a great scout. Especially when it comes to international prospects but he is not a great GM. Hit a homerun. Strike out in the next two offseasons. I won´t even mention plan powder. It looks like the Mavs will have max capspace once agan. Let´s see who gets a one year deal next summer because all good free agents already signed extensions.

I think the Mavs' draft this year was pretty abominable given what they could have done. That of course pains me to say as a huge pre-draft fan of Terry and Tiger. But the Green pick... he looks like by far the best of our rookies, but he looks awful next to some of the guys we could have taken with that pick.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Carlisle run out of ideas/does he need a mental/physical break? - by Scott41theMavs - 01-31-2021, 12:16 AM