Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
38.89%
7 38.89%
Jazz
61.11%
11 61.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (8-10) @ UTA (14-4) | 104-116 loss
(01-28-2021, 12:48 AM)RDB Wrote: The Cowboys forum to me is unreadable, I don’t even go there anymore.  Go look at a random page and I guarantee you 90% of the posts will be massively negative with no solutions, just complaints.  

That is not this board and I said when I joined that this was one of the most considerate and thoughtful boards I have ever seen.  It’s also the first board I have ever posted to.  I was being a little tongue in cheek when I mentioned the other forum but it just seemed like everything was getting so negative and I’m a pretty positive person.

The negativity is natural.  Through a ton of circumstance this team is a mess a right now.  And I do think that everyone has a clock in their head and worry how long we'll be able to keep Luka.  A lot of that comes down to the past failings of the MBT.  

It's way too early to punt on the season but there are a lot of troubling signs.  Everyone will calm down by the morning and like was mentioned above, maybe the real concerns will set in around the halfway point of the season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 18: DAL (8-10) @ UTA (13-4) | 104-116 loss - by cow - 01-28-2021, 12:55 AM