Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
38.89%
7 38.89%
Jazz
61.11%
11 61.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (8-10) @ UTA (14-4) | 104-116 loss
(01-27-2021, 11:48 PM)RDB Wrote: It’s not the coach, it’s not the conditioning, it’s not the calvary, it’s not any of the other excuses.  We will get better but until everyone removes their rose colored glasses, this team will break their heart.  We have miss matched, one dimensional pieces that got hot in the bubble with multiple career years and suddenly everyone thought we were a championship team.  Utah has bench players that would start on our team.  Let’s shore up our weaknesses and prepare for good years ahead.

Whoa, whoa. 

I have consistently said that they are nowhere close to a championship team, including during the playoffs last year. And before. And all off-season.

And I don’t agree that all of these role players are this bad. I don’t agree that they just “got hot” last year. 

I actually think the things you just said were not the problems are all very plausible contributors. But, since you brought up rose colored glasses, I think that comment does apply to Luka and KP. they are both talented, and the team is lucky to have both of them, but I think we are seeing right now that they are not ready to lead a team to a championship. There is something broken right now, and it has to involve them, more than a little. Nothing we can do but hope it gets fixed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 18: DAL (8-10) @ UTA (13-4) | 104-116 loss - by KillerLeft - 01-27-2021, 11:52 PM