Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 10.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
10 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss
(01-17-2021, 07:40 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I agreed with a lot of your observations....but then these couple comments....

[Image: 4a04de92117419795c57964fa1adcd79.gif]

Green: 11.7 min per game.  And 1.7 PPG.  He has played quiet a lot, even got starts. He has had enough time and opportunity to prove himself. He just hasnt showed anything to justify that. Every time he had the ball to create, he could not. Its easy to see he cant create.

Green is just a passenger on offense. His ceiling at the moment, as it looks now is DFS, and that is in many years from now, if his shooting improves a lot. He has made zero 3's so far, he had quiet some open looks.

Id place Green in G-League. I would give a lot playing time for Terry. He is a player, he has that feel for game. He is not playing amazingly well, but he has those NBA skills, and needs time to develop. His ceiling is way higher than for Green.

I would place Green in G-League and get some games for Tyler Bey with some starts. Just to see if he is an NBA player currently and what his potential is. Play Terry way more.

Johnson is doing all those small things. He was the only guy able to disturb Giannis. His movement/positioning is fantastic. He needs to cut down bit on the creativity, as he is not that great passer.

Johnson and JRich are absolutely the main reasons for the improved defense. Its not like its the rookies. They have brought the defensive mentality with them and some other players have bought into that, such as Luka being one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss - by burekemde - 01-17-2021, 07:53 PM