Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
(12-24-2020, 11:33 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: The man had 32 points are we kidding ourselves? He started the game 0/6. Brutal start I agree. He ended the first quarter 2/9. 

Everyone couldn't buy a damn bucket. You know what Luka shot the next 3 quarters? 3/6, 3/5, 3/6. 9/17 overall. 53%

The only real issue was that he couldn't hit a single three, which isn't surprising because everyone was colder than ice. 

Luka didn't have a game to his standards, but thats just because our standards of him are of ridiculous proportions. He started cold but played the rest of the game slightly positive. Luka wasn't the reason why we lost the game.

Sure he had 32 points. Still he couldn´t punish neither Ayton nor Smith on the switch. Couldn´t go one-on-one against Bridges either. He obviously doesn´t have the pop in his step, which made him totally unguardable by PG and KL in the playoffs. Many many times Westbrook has had 32 points and I called it a bad game. If you´re super inefficient AND make very bad clutch decisions, that´s a brutal game (for Luka´s standards) -> I give you that appendix.

He´ll always be able to score 30 on 20+ shots. Guess what, the great players don´t need so many and we happen to have had one of the most brilliant examples in Dirk. How many times did he score 25 on 12 shots? 

Just saying Luka having 32 makes any argument against him impossible is short-sighted and will result in complaceny and in the end lack of success.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss - by Thukydides - 12-25-2020, 09:56 AM