Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
(12-01-2020, 01:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1333844696137936898

The results of the Richardson/Curry swap are very high on my watchlist for this NBA season. 
Both teams really like the FIT dynamics with their star players and from watching both a lot I tend to think both teams may be right.   
Carlisle is right on the money with the type of player needed to basically protect Luka so he can do what he does.  Defensive, tough to take the physical and quick matchups head on and yet still an offensive threat.  That Josh Richards.  Throw in a black belt on the front line to take on the Marcus Morris / Montrez types and Dallas has really done a good job surrounding Doncic and KP with the right pieces on paper.  Big Grin

Philly on the other hand clearly needed shooting but I also think Seth also needed space to see if he can take the next step offensively.  Ben Simmons isn't Doncic but he is an excellent passer, can take the tougher defensive assignment and is all too happy to pass up on shots for a better shooting teammate.  
How close is Seth really to his other brother in pure offensive talent?  He might be able to find out in that backcourt.  Sleepy
Sixers guard Seth Curry believes he and Ben Simmons ‘are kind of a perfect match’
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL - by Dahlsim - 12-01-2020, 02:45 PM