Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
J Rich will be like a rich man's Delon Wright and also similar to what the Mavs thought they were getting in Wes Matthews years ago. Elite 3D player who can score and be a secondary or tertiary playmaker.

I think Mavs will score by committee once again which shouldn't be too hard. Curry averaged under 13 points last year so it's not like we are having to replace a 20 point scorer. I would expect J Rich to be in that 13-15 range.

Burke is also a guy who can score and will be like a poor man's Seth Curry. He shot great from outside last year in a small sample size. Burke is only 28 which is around the time Curry started to figure it out. It's not hard to imagine Burke having success here in a similar way given that Rick is so good in maximizing these players.

Long term I'd like to see THJ upgraded to a more reliable scorer like Hield but he could remain a good fit. I think playing next to J Rich will help THJ get even better looks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL - by StepBackJay - 11-29-2020, 11:47 AM