Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we somehow fleece Vlade again?
Bogi has been on my radar since last year and I've been enthralled with how he plays. He's gotten off to such an awful start this year which makes him gettable but I can't see the Kings trying to trade him at all this season.

If by the offseason he hasn't accepted his extension I can see him getting traded, but that does the Mavs no good anyways.

Also, with the Knicks being rumored, I doubt the Mavs have the firepower to pull-off a deal. The Knicks will almost certainly overpay, even though Bogi doesn't fit well over there with Barrett occupying the 2. 

If the Kings overvalue cap space, then Courtney Lee and some spare parts could be attractive I suppose. If thats the case then yeah, we could theoretically fleece the Kings.

Bogdan here would be the perfect 3rd guy. He is good enough to create his own shot, and shot 40% on catch and shoot 3's last year.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could we somehow fleece Vlade again? - by SleepingHero - 11-01-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Could we somehow fleece Vlade again? - by Mak - 11-01-2019, 04:14 PM