Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Trey Burke to DAL | 3 yrs, $10M
(11-21-2020, 12:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He was nearly out of the league and basically played one month of good basketball this year. I like Burke and am happy that he is back but I am not sure if any other team would have even tried to sign him. Certainly not for more than the vet min.

Well, you might be right, but he was only "out of the league" during the shutdown. 

And, he balled out at exactly the right time, during a playoff series on the national stage against the (at the time) NBA's most darling team, the Clippers. 

And, Hollinger's estimated value for hm (his opinion based on his statistical formula, I admit) was $7 million per. 

I don't think he would've gotten THAT much, but never for a second did I think he would go for the vet minimum or this little, and I'm not sure how you can support that opinion. This is an objective steal. 

Sorry you don't like the off-season. I hope that one, solitary opinion doesn't become your defining mission as a poster, because I sure did like to read your stuff before about 1 AM last night.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
FA: Trey Burke to DAL | 3 yrs, $10M - by Kammrath - 11-20-2020, 10:05 PM
RE: FA: Trey Burke to DAL | 3 yrs, $10M - by loki - 11-20-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: FA: Trey Burke to DAL | 3 yrs, $10M - by cow - 11-21-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: FA: Trey Burke to DAL | 3 yrs, $10M - by KillerLeft - 11-21-2020, 12:35 PM