Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: James Johnson to DAL | Wright to DET | Ariza + JJ to OKC
(11-21-2020, 09:17 AM)omahen Wrote:  I sure hope some trades appear at TDL because next year free agency class is just terrible unless Milwaukee or Clippers fall apart. I'd say Richardson is one of the top 3 remaining available FA actually.

I am really scared of 2021 FA

I mean isn't that a likely scenario?

Clippers were beaten by young and upcoming Denver team, now they have downgraded their coaching,  lost their 6th man, their veteran supporting cast is getting older, while competition in the West is getting tougher.
Hell, PG might not even end the year with them.

Bucks has just ruined their trade for Bodg, used most of their assets on Jrue, while Celtics continuing to grow organically,  Raptors and Heat going nowhere,  and Nets might be the absolute favourite to win it all if Durant is back to 80% of his former self and Kyrie accept his role like he did in Cleveland 

Both teams could very well end up with another 2nd round exit.

PS: Even then, the likes of Dipo, Gobert, Dragic, Lowry, Derozen, Aldridge are ahead of Richardson as FA class goes. 

(11-21-2020, 09:20 AM)Drew Wrote: I mens I’m not sure why anyone thought it would be some exciting offseason. They had no cap room. Really good players don’t sign for the MLE unless they’re trying to win the title with Lebron or another fave. 

I think because many had thoughts about trades involving DFS,Maxi, 18th pick (Green) and THJ.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: James Johnson to DAL | Wright to DET | Ariza + JJ to OKC - by khaled1987 - 11-21-2020, 09:30 AM