Poll: What is your initial desire (as it is today) for the future of DB.com boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Work with the Maven site and what they offer.
2.70%
1 2.70%
Have Fish redirect to this site from his main page.
43.24%
16 43.24%
Have a completely independent relationship from Fish.
45.95%
17 45.95%
Something outside the box.... (share in your post)
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should be the future of DB.com boards?
(09-22-2019, 03:38 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 02:55 AM)WillE Wrote: Has anyone read my last conversation with Matt Galatzan yesterday?

It seems they deleted it meanwhile, but the essence was: they're all under contract at maven, therefore won't direct traffic anywhere else and also can't decide about technical changes.

So I assume a real message board, like this place here, won't happen over there.

@Magickian: what's the status quo at your end?
I seems to be the case as far as I can tell...also they are in denial about this place having more discussion...also my calling out folks disappeared the other day...so far their big change was to add a DB.com tab that only shows the threads over there...

[Image: giphy.gif]

I am ready to move on. We just learned that this community has some awesome people capable of things that we never got from Fish and his staff. We don´t need Fish and there is no reason for us to direct traffic to his site or generate clicks for him. It is up to him and his team to come up with something that we want. If he continues to write decent articles about Mavs related stuff I might read them but I don´t feel a need to do anything else. We aren´t in his dept. It is up to him to put out a product if he wants to have a community at his new site.
He is a service provider. If the service isn´t good there is no reason for us to use it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be the future of DB.com boards? - by dirkfansince1998 - 09-22-2019, 04:20 AM