Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
(11-19-2020, 12:06 AM)LukasBestFriendForeverTonyT Wrote: I’ve got Burke coming back to replace Curry unless we sign someone spectacular, Bogdonovic?

Coach C clearly favored Burke to Wright in the playoffs. Wright may be a trade candidate. If anything, his contract can be traded with a pick if we want to get into the GA sweepstakes.

Terry is an interesting draft pick. I’m not willing to pencil him into seth’s spot as a rookie, which is why I favor Burke, but maybe he’s a contributor Fast, like Brunson.

We need bodies to throw at Kawhi and Lebron, Finney and Maxi are great, but when they are on islands there is only so much they can do. Richardson makes them a defensive 3 some. Add Brunson when healthy. And add the two rookie’s, Bay and Green. Now we have depth.

Powell hopefully returns healthy and Boban is a fun gimmicky player, but we may get still need a big man. Splitting the MLE between Burke and a big isn’t a bad way to end FA if we can maintain flexibility for GA.

Thoughts?
Are you Tony troll from the old boards?
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler F'N Bey!!!!] to DAL - by ClutchDirk - 11-19-2020, 12:08 AM