Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
(08-28-2020, 02:26 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: 1.  Never said “you”, said a mod
2.  On iphone I don’t see these other boards you claim.  It beings me to the main topic board.  After you mentioned I had to go to top and look to and find these other boards and they are dead as a door nail.
3.  I looked and cannot find my deleted posts?
4.  Instead of modifying my post you easily could have PM’d means asked me to change offensive comments. 
5.  We never ever had any problems here until mods made them problems.  I posted at scout site and here, had over 41,000 posts at scout - never once had any problems with any poster.  Then mods made it a problem.
6.  You admit to having opposing views to me is that why you picked my post to modify and not one you agree with even if both were political in nature?
7.  Why now did you jump in to mod after years of quietness?  You sided with political views is my take

Thunder, hopefully this helps. If not, we can take it to PM if needed. 

1. I was the only mod that did anything with any posts.
2. I also said you could start a dedicated post on the main board. I still think that's not an unreasonable request.  
3. In the last post of the page I link here (of this thread) you'll find that I gave you a link to your posts, https://www.qabickcents.com/dallasbasketball/showthread.php?tid=561&page=5, and explained why I moved the posts. 
4. I "could have" but instead I did what I thought to do.
5. Magick's version of the site (this one) is way less moderated than the Mike's site was, and I can't think of any problem that Mods have caused at this site. In fact, it's hard to think of any problems that have happened here at all.
6. "Admit" is a funny word. I speak freely here. Your post was the first post to introduce politics and to begin a discussion about the shooting. It was also a post that I thought would cause a political, left vs right, flame war. I asked you to have that conversation in a different thread so that this thread would be about the boycott. You freaked out and my idea didn't work anyway. 
7. I haven't really ever been quiet. I became a mod because Magick asked me to. Your political views have nothing to do with it. If you care about what I think about polticial issues, feel free to engage me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday - by fifteenth - 08-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Harris poll on NBA viewership decline - by mtrot - 09-04-2020, 01:39 PM