Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
(08-27-2020, 01:25 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Cannot find the tweet right now but I think they mentioned 15-35% loss of revenue.

Good, thanks.

I managed to think about it and I know better now, why am I so hugely dissapointed. I invested a lot in this BASKETBALL season on a personal level. It was my main hobby, spend a lot of time thinking about it, spend some 80 nights watching Dallas play (being from Europe) and spend money on different subscriptions. Now all of these feels waisted, because players decided to use basketball platform to promote political issues. I am so dissapointed and I feel cheated. I will be certainly much less engaged next season. As I am a person that really commits to everything I am doing, it might result that I basically unfollow basketball totally and find a different hobby. You know, how do I know that players won't choose the basketball platform to promote world peace next season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players boycott games | All Game 5's are postponed and will be rescheduled - by omahen - 08-27-2020, 02:19 AM
Harris poll on NBA viewership decline - by mtrot - 09-04-2020, 01:39 PM