Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Clippers
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ LAC (3-2) | 111-154 loss
Mark has already called the league office and sent in the tape through official channels. I don't think the league can establish intent so nothing happens. But, a stern private message from the league to the Clippers front office about not ruining the league by injury our most marketable stars would be just fine with me. By the way, do I think the waste of basketball space did it on purpose, absolutely Yes.

The Clippers have always been the hard to describe why they do what they do Clippers. Sadly, they still bring those guys in. I honestly didn't know Marcus Morris was a guy like that but I should have known if the Clippers signed him. 

I hope they enjoyed their truly epic shooting night tonight. It still didn't take away our much more memorable win last night or our win in game 2. They are still the 2nd rate team in LA even if they do win a title some day. I think they have blown way to much Karma to win this year.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ LAC (3-2) | 111-154 loss - by Reunion Mav Old - 08-25-2020, 11:50 PM