Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118
Disclaimer, I did not watch game (boycotting TV and major sports websites).

This was a horseshit call.  No way you call that.  BB is based on playing thats what fans want.  This was a stopped play event where nothing major happened and no punches thrown.  This goes on practically every game and its a no call type deal.  

The refs cost Mavs a chance in this series, I can’t stress enough the ability to go up 1-0.  PG has struggled in playoffs so getting him 0-1 might have made a diff.  Imagine if Mavs win Wed the diff between 2-0 and 1-1 in a 4 win series.  

I think the lack of fans means its harder for refs to talk without everyone hearing. So they are stricter.  Normally you have fans cheering or booing but that allows refs to talk to each other without the whole arena hearing.  Talks can help decide if one suggests its iffy and since playoffs to just no call it.  Now all players can hear them talk.

Mavs score plenty of point but need defense.  That should be your off season plan.  

Even tho not watching I check scores and read this board.  Hope Mavs can win the series.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118 - by ThunderMav - 08-18-2020, 12:43 PM