Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers
Turner to me would not be the target, it would be Oladipo. Mavs want to play 5 out with KP at center. At PF you will likely see a tweener type who hopefully plays bigger than his size. I really would like Aaron Gordon above all other options bc of his fit there. That being said if you could throw picks + THJ at Indy they might actually like that option a lot, especially if they are not confident they can lock up Oladipo long-term. They would essentially get his 1 yr replacement in THJ who they can decide whether or not to extend + picks.

Oladipo is a two-way player who can also shoulder some of the offensive burden. Mavs still would probably be one more move away from contention but a lineup of Luka, Oladipo, DFS, KP would be really good. Rick doesn't want to start Maxi so you would be starting Curry or potentially finding another player to enter the starting lineup.

I think Wright is going to be gone this year if the Mavs can move him so it's possible they find a better fitting player for Wright who can slide into the starting lineup.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers - by StepBackJay - 08-12-2020, 04:21 PM