Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 131, Trailblazers 134
(08-12-2020, 08:19 AM)omahen Wrote: I am not happy with the development here in the bubble. Take Phoenix for example. Even if they don't make the playoffs, they will leave full of optimism after their performances here. Future looks bright. Dallas? Not so sure

This is just an incredibly pessimistic take IMO. 

I would take Luka and KP over ANY player(s) on the whole PHX roster. The Mavs are in a MUCH more promising position as a franchise than PHX. Don't let a single hot streak fool you. 

And to Lillard carving up the Mavs....Lillard is 10 years older than Luka and for Lillard it is NOW or never. He is approaching the down turn of his career and body as he approaches 31 years of age and he isn't even guaranteed to make the playoffs this year (whereas 21 year old Luka is already guaranteed a spot)! I am not suggesting we should be content with the Mavs struggling to put things together in the bubble, but these struggles and failures are huge learning opportunities. 

The future in DAL is incredibly bright. The most important pieces are in place.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 131, Trailblazers 134 - by Kammrath - 08-12-2020, 09:52 AM