Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers
(08-11-2020, 06:46 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: But, I've not seen a specific argument that says on June 20th Dallas should have abandoned the many possibilities they had

Why would signing Warren abandon "many possibilities"? It just creates new possibilities. There were many other ways to sign Kemba, who I guess was the only max salary guy in play. Hornets did SnT with Boston in the end anyway, so it wasn't that we needed the full cap space... If anything, not grabbing opportunity as Warren shows lack of flexibility. SnT would probably cost us a pick, but Warren + Kemba offseason would be amazing.

(08-11-2020, 06:46 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: known on June 20th that all your plans would fall apart

Plans that didn't materialize anyway Smile 

(08-11-2020, 06:46 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: but you would have had to know, in advance, that Warren would make this kind of leap

I  would be more than happy with "Phoenix" Warren. It was known in 2019 already, that wing is the biggest position of need. Instead we signed two guards and a center. 

That is enough ranting from me, water under the bridge. I have calmed down Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers - by omahen - 08-11-2020, 10:16 AM