Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 136, Bucks 132
(08-09-2020, 11:08 AM)Jannemann2 Wrote: Very impressive game by Luka and I really like the trend for Kristaps since the restart. Kristaps is playing with so much confidence most of the time and operates with force and speed in the paint - he often looked reluctant, uncoordinated, even timid sometimes, before the season had been shutdown. And Luka may have made a big step forward the last two games, playing defense and being a leader and floor general in crunch time (the tendency to fall back to highly contested step backs in case of emergency is still there - hope he can continue to bridle that tendency).

The Bucks didn't have somthing to play for, yesterday (besides record and honor) - but I didn't see them holding back either. High intensity on the court. Maybe Giannis would have played more in a playoff situation, but he may just have fouled out earlier. Shoutout to DFS for a great game, overshadowed by an all-time performance from Luka Magic
Rick said Luka is getting better "by the day, by the hour." I feel like both he and Kristaps have made progress just in these five games. Great reasons for optimism. 

I was wondering if the Bucks would just rest players, since they had already clinched the #1 seed in the East. But it seemed to me that they were bringing their "A" game, or trying to, anyway.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 136, Bucks 132 - by mavsluvr - 08-10-2020, 09:24 AM