Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers
(08-07-2020, 10:03 AM)omahen Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 08:26 AM)JamesConway Wrote: Delon wasn't great either, but he's at least available to play with decent stats

You can't watch a game and say that Smile Delon is horrible on offense and no where near a difference maker on defense. I don't care what stats say. He is killing our offense by not taking open shots.

(08-07-2020, 05:42 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: THJ + DFS don’t stand a chance against Leonard and George.

Perhaps DFS could go against George, but THJ was certainly just overpowered. It would take a bigger body for Kawhi. I would try Maxi or Luka. I am worried how Seth will be able to play against this big team
Delon is a MLE-caliber player. Those dudes tend to look shitty at times, Seth and Maxi do so here & there as well. At the same time he's like what Devin used to be in his second stint here, just a bigger, better version of that. A quick guard who is probably at his best alongside other ballhandlers and plays better defense than the the rest of the army of unathletic 6'2-or-smaller guards we have. 

I'm not argueing that he's outperforming his deal by a large margin but I'm pretty confident in saying that it shouldn't be overly difficult to dump his contract when needed to. Maybe you gotta add a mid 2nd but certainly nothing of great value. He's too productive & durable to be much of an issue.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers - by JamesConway - 08-08-2020, 09:07 AM