Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers
(08-06-2020, 09:50 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Let’s extend him. This message brought to you by the same people who were bending over backwards to figure out how to give Harrison Barnes $100 million again.

And this is why I want the OP's headline to come true. If Mavs go like 7 games against the Nuggets or something crazy like that, MBT will be like here's 100 mil THJ! Let's just tinker with this roster!

If Mavs get their face kicked in despite 60+ a night from KP/Luka then there will be more incentive to get them help. I like THJ just fine, I just like him on his current deal. The second he gets extended I will like him a lot less. I would much rather find a way to move him this summer when his salary will help match other players we want. He is also a good player and has value as such just like Barnes did (maybe more even?). The value isn't great but its good enough when paired with picks and other stuff to potentially land a much better player.

So bring on the Clips and lets get this beating over with!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THJ is terrible and these MAVs will be swept by the Clippers - by StepBackJay - 08-07-2020, 02:08 PM