Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 115, Suns 117
(08-03-2020, 10:52 PM)mavsluvr Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 09:26 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 06:14 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: KP says he doesn't imagine the fans are very entertained by all their complaining to the refs.

Jordan in the Last Dance series talked about how the Bulls were never going to get over the hump until they stopped complaining and letting the other team or the refs get to them (like against the Pistons). I 100% agree. Luka has to get past that but it might take some significant time of emotional maturing.
I didn't know that about MJ. Interesting. 

All the superstars work the refs, but I agree that Luka can get distracted over it to the point that he's not paying enough attention to the game. I think it is probably a good thing that KP is wiling to gently call him out on it, so he's aware that he's letting down his teammates, and not just the coach, when he allows that to happen. Agree that it should improve with growing up and constructive commentary.

I agree that he should leave the refs alone. I understand his frustration. He thinks he's a star on the level of LBJ, Giannis or Hardin, I tend to agree, but the refs are going to make you pay your dues. Unfortunately, it's going to take a few bruises for him to earn their respect.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 115, Suns 117 - by michaeltex - 08-04-2020, 01:56 PM