Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
3 75.00%
Suns
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 69: DAL (40-29) @ PHX (28-39) | 115-117 loss
I don't think offense is a problem. Even with 3 pointers not going in, offense was just fine against Phoenix. They had no problems going for layups and when Phoenix wanted to play defense, refs stepped in. I guess Mavs were close to some team record in free throws. At least they showed progress by very respectable percentage.

It is a disaster that Phoenix, with their best players out for a lot of time due to fouls, managed to score 117 points. Guys that were basically out of the league (Kaminsky, Payne) were torching us in critical moments. Guys lack killer instinct. They sent out Booker and Ayton with 5 fouls in the beginning of third quarter and instead of closing the game against their weak bench unit, our starters stopped playing defense and allowed them to not just stay in game but gain advantage. With guys like CP3 or Butler this kind of thing would never happened. Unless guys start playing considerably better, our playoff experience will be very short. I don't think we can win a game against Clippers defense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 69: DAL (40-29) @ PHX (28-39) | 115-117 loss - by omahen - 08-03-2020, 06:03 AM