Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
4 80.00%
Spurs
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 66: DAL (39-27) @ SAS (27-36) | 109-119 loss
(03-10-2020, 09:46 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 09:34 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 09:29 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: The end of the third was not the issue it was tbe start if 4th with Lee getting minutes , no Wright in the 4th is absurd

Things won't change here until the cancer is gone in RC

Because Lee really screwed up in those minutes....
He played solid defense. Stole the ball and drew a clear path foul. Made both FTs. Was subbed out early and wasn´t even on the floor when the Mavs gave up a big Spurs run.
Every time I read your posts I question my sanity. Did I watch a different game?

Even if he ever made a good point, I'd miss it.  I put him on ignore a solid 4-5 years ago.  Every loss somehow circles back to Carlisle.

(03-10-2020, 09:23 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: @"dmavs4life03"

Did not want to quote so much. You have watched the game. What happened when Boban was on the floor? He could not score in the post and the Mavs were killed on defense.
What was the problem today? Mavs could not stop penetration and started to scramble on defense. They overplayed help defense and gave up open looks from the weak side. It´s not like Aldridge dominated the Mavs in the paint. He scored 24pts on terrible efficiency. That´s what the Mavs want.
Rebounding wasn´t the problem either. Spurs as a team have 5 off rebounds.
Going bigger was not the solution today. The Maxi/KP lineups and Maxi/Boban lineups were outplayed. Spurs stretched the floor and made their shots. Mavs could not defend the perimeter. The single big lineup with KP was the best today.

You complain about things that were no problem today.

I don't understand if half these people watch the games.  More WCS.  More Boban.  Used to be more Jus Jac before everyone figured out he sucked.  These guys aren't good.  There's a reason they don't play.

If you second best player shoots 3/17 or 4/15, you're probably going to lose.  It's not rocket science.

Mills and Bellineli killed us on the other end.  We don't have any good perimeter defenders.  DFS is slightly above avg.  That's it.

He played terrible D, literally that is all he did on offense was draw clear path foul he picked up a lose ball and made two dribbles,  he played 22 minutes not a single FG, assist, or rebound.  Mavs were playing 4 on 5 with him out on the court not a single 4th quarter minute for Wright.

I blamw RC because it is the  truth it is the same thing for 9 years now  the pieces have change but issues remain the same. 
          Mavs win when they knock down threes lose if they dont, it is prett much that simple and that is terribel system and basketball.

Miss or Make jumpers, with this offense its that simple because let's face it this is not a team that is going to defend well enough at the rim to really beat elite teams on defense.

Yup this is the truth is as been this way for along time , I would even say in 2011 this was it they just made a lot of jumpers.

In game 2 they did have 3 or 4 layups but they also it all 5 of their jumpers down the stretch with 4 keey lay ups
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 66: DAL (39-27) @ SAS (27-36) | 109-119 loss - by bartlettbear - 03-11-2020, 07:55 AM