Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Powell's injury unlock KP or is it something else?
(03-05-2020, 10:42 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: He started looking better mid December when Luka got hurt...a section of fans were calling him a below average player and questioned him getting the Max...

He goes out and starts having monster games and finally got comfortable playing in a Carlisle offense that asked him to play differently than what he was used to...
That was always ridiculous. After an injury that kept him out for 20 months I was going to have complete patience with him until about halfway through the next season, this was just the season for him and Luka to figure out how to mesh and for KP shake the rust off. Right now it's looking ahead of schedule if anything, though I do think the DP injury opened things up for KP to play more like he used to over this latest and most beastly stretch of the season

I also don't think it is a coincidence that he started playing his best ball after the team finally starting load managing him properly and giving him the back to back games off. We rode him too hard during that stretch when Luka was hurt
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Powell's injury unlock KP or is it something else? - by MrGoat - 03-06-2020, 01:23 AM