10-06-2026, 08:37 AM
(09-23-2026, 11:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: If you believe in De Larrea, the guard lineup is a bit more appetizing than what first looks may show.
Sasser is also a wildcard. He was/is a bench player, but theoretically could be due for a breakout if given the chance. That's the best case scenario though.
I'm very much still interested in finding a long term solution at guard, but with Kyrie's size, its hard to find that. I think Garland from LAC is interesting, but I highly doubt the Clippers want to sell off their players after their latest debacle.
Would you be interested in a Irving, Sasser, and Biberovic for Suggs and Black trade? I am not in a hurry to move Kyrie but getting Black would help long term and Suggs has a contract that is more than he should be getting he is still a good two way player that could be here for the future. Orlando seems to be in a contract situation and in need of a change. Not sure the trade is even in anyone's eyes but i think it would give the Mavs a back court group for the future IMO
