08-25-2026, 10:30 AM
I think the roster is flawed inherently due to the the amount of wings/bigs with no clear role. Maybe May's system will feature enough ball movement that it doesn't really matter.
The guys they brought in for late 2nds/fake 1st I thought was cheap enough. Those 2nds/fake 1st was not going to be a deciding factor in a major roster shaking deal. Sure they are nice add-ons to fluff up the package, but lets get real no team is going to get that excited to trade a good guy for a mid 2nd rounder.
The guys they did bring in, Risacher and Tarik specifically, are young and worth the gambles. Especially based on their draft status/overseas play. Aldama again was an interesting add for the cost.
If/when Gafford and PJ play better and they get traded, I think we can restock then.
The guys they brought in for late 2nds/fake 1st I thought was cheap enough. Those 2nds/fake 1st was not going to be a deciding factor in a major roster shaking deal. Sure they are nice add-ons to fluff up the package, but lets get real no team is going to get that excited to trade a good guy for a mid 2nd rounder.
The guys they did bring in, Risacher and Tarik specifically, are young and worth the gambles. Especially based on their draft status/overseas play. Aldama again was an interesting add for the cost.
If/when Gafford and PJ play better and they get traded, I think we can restock then.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)