08-24-2026, 11:42 AM
(08-24-2026, 11:09 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: ESPN has Dallas 10th in the west behind the Clippers, Jazz, and WArriors. I will be disappointed if the Clippers have a better record than Dallas.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/4964...-standings
I think the Suns will be interesting. I think they have had a solid offseason. Getting pick #30 and a few of their picks last year had strong summer leagues. I don't think Peat helps this year, but Maluach very well may.
They entered the season last year with a lot of people thinking they were one of the worst teams in the west. They wound up overachieving maybe more than any team last year. They appear to be tapped out on really rising and they are asset poor. They really played hard though. They could be a team hurt most with teams not actively tanking though. It will be interesting to see if they fall back some.

