Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections
Well shoot. The record is now 36-24. We close the 6th segment at 5-5. 

This was a pretty darn good playoff run game...but we lost. I still enjoyed it and didn't even get that mad. Jimmy Butler said on the League Pass telecast that he felt his team played really well. The Mavs played well enough to challenge a very good and desperate team who was playing nearly perfectly from what I saw. 

Anyway, I digress. We have stayed on the good 60% pace for the year. Now I will ask for a good close to go with the good start. My hope is to finish 50-32. I would love to make that easy by going 8-2 this next 10 games. That would put some pressure on the current 4,5,6 seeds. I want any of those seeds because I think for the development of this team, we need to establish ourselves as a team who will close the season well. It is pretty clear, Rick believes this as well because he has tightened the lineups.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 10 game segment at 60 games/playoff run - by Reunion Mav Old - 02-29-2020, 12:52 AM