I understand not all reporters are cap experts, but this has not been written for the first time. How is NO supposed to open cap space to extend an offer sheet to Mathurin, if they are roughly 30 mil over the cap space? They would need to shed at least 50 mil of salary, to be able to present an interesting offer sheet. Chicago is roughly right at the cap line, so they too would need to shed significant salary to be able to extend an offer sheet.
The way I see it, SnT is their only option. Or am I missing something?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2545...pers-talks
Edit: they could offer the MLE, but this would be just a favor to Clippers, who would imho gladly match such an offer. I think Mathurin has a higher market value.
The way I see it, SnT is their only option. Or am I missing something?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2545...pers-talks
Edit: they could offer the MLE, but this would be just a favor to Clippers, who would imho gladly match such an offer. I think Mathurin has a higher market value.

