Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections
After a tough start to this 10 game set, we need to win tomorrow against Miami for another 6-4 set. Win or lose, we will have gotten thru the first 60 games with the 60% win percentage that I hoped for at the beginning of the season. We have indeed been consistent at getting wins without losing streaks reaching even a third loss in a row. That is great. The 2nd 10 game set at 8-2 really got us in position and we have held on thru the ups and downs.

Now, comes the great part. The post all star break playoff run. We are 3-1. Good start. I really love that we get this experience. We are almost certainly in the playoffs so now we get to attempt the strong close for playoff seed. This is going to be great. We are so fortunate to be in the playoff race again!

I would like to request one of our great posters, perhaps a newer one, take on the task of a playoff seed tracking thread. My work demands keep me from being able to be that consistent, though I would certainly contribute comments when I can. For example, looking at the standings last night, it is clearly not out of the question for us to get into the 4-5 seed range. I would love to see us pull off something like 16-7 the rest of the way and see what happens. Development of the team is superb but right now I think the way to develop this team is to go all out to win down the closing stretch.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 10 game segment update at 50 games. - by Reunion Mav Old - 02-27-2020, 09:01 PM