07-07-2026, 09:15 AM
(07-07-2026, 08:30 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: When you look at what we have done and have been rumored to have tried to do, it looks like we are going to also have a category I'll call Shooting Big. Aldama fits. I believe Morez will get there too (I think he will eventually be our starting "4" and will grow into a bigger offensive role than most of us visualize for him currently).
While I agree that Morez will grow into a bigger offensive role, I think he will spend a lot of time at the 5. Every recent NBA champion has a starter that can play either the 4 or the 5 (KAT, Chet, KP/Horford, Giannis, Draymond, AD). The only exceptions are Jokic and Wemby (who hasn't won yet but will). They are always 5s on defense but can play as a 4 offensively. I envision Morez joining that list some day.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)