07-03-2026, 09:49 AM
As always I really enjoy perhaps the best, most informative site in the NBA.
We certainly seem to have a better team than last year and last year was far more competitive than their injured, tanking record indicated. Still, I watched the least Mavs basketball ever!
This year we will try so I will be back. We have addressed lack of future picks with lots of picks this year. Time will tell as always.
This is incredibly interesting again. We will be competitive again but how well we actually do will be a work in progress. We are getting to the point where we have enough quality youth to be able to look forward to the future with our present being at least hopeful again. Yea for that!
We certainly seem to have a better team than last year and last year was far more competitive than their injured, tanking record indicated. Still, I watched the least Mavs basketball ever!
This year we will try so I will be back. We have addressed lack of future picks with lots of picks this year. Time will tell as always.
This is incredibly interesting again. We will be competitive again but how well we actually do will be a work in progress. We are getting to the point where we have enough quality youth to be able to look forward to the future with our present being at least hopeful again. Yea for that!


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)