07-02-2026, 02:37 PM
(07-02-2026, 02:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: According to Fanspo's machine, it works, straight up.
Personally, I think POR would want PJW the most - they already have a better version of Marshall in Advija - and when you look at the Mavs' long term salary situation and front court logjam I think it makes a ton of sense. You'd kind of have to dump either PJW or Gafford to justify paying Henderson after this season (assuming you'd want to), and PJW replaces a little of what they just sent out in Grant (at a much more reasonable price point).
Personally, I'd do that one, too, but I'm guessing many here wouldn't.
It would be hard to stomach, but I can see the reasoning. The follow up there would be that they give Naji a big extension? That makes it even tougher. I guess that's why I had Naji outgoing in my fantasy trade idea earlier.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)