07-01-2026, 12:37 PM
(06-30-2026, 04:56 PM)Smitty Wrote: The calm before the storm. Where we stand heading into free agency:
Kyrie | ——— | Nemby
Christie | Klay | (Sergio) | AJJ
Flagg | Naji | Martin
PJW | (MoJo)
Lively | Gafford | ———
Two-Way: Poulakidas, Smith
SRP’s: Lawal, Ishchenko
UFA: BWill, Powell, Middleton, Bagley
RFA/QO: Cisse
*Rumored to be in the trade mix for Sasser (PG)
Nothing has changed on this front so far. I guess we did get even more confirmation from Stein that the Sasser trade is basically a done deal on or around the 6th (NBA moratorium period ends).
The only UFA left that makes any sense at all is Anfernee Simons. A trade for Sasser isn't stopping me from adding a player like Simons. Although I don't think they should commit MLE ($15m) type money for multiple years.
It's safe to assume they will want to bring Cisse back?
I think trading Klay or reaching a buyout is likely.
I could see them waiving AJJ no matter what happens, to bring back Powell for the vibes.
This team is unlikely to be a good one in the W/L column, outside of a major trade we can't see, but I do think they'll be more entertaining to watch. Kyrie and Lively are the biggest X-factors when it comes to the 'injury bug'. Would it be too much to ask for them to have a semi-healthy season for Flagg's sake.

