06-28-2026, 06:41 PM
(06-28-2026, 06:33 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: I'm honestly just using the rumor to have this theoretical conversation about sports being entertainment and the concept of long term rebuilds. How are sports fans so loyal to endure years of torture for the promise of future success that rarely materializes? Like when you die and go to heaven, is God going to ask you "how many rings did you get?" Nah man, I just want to turn the TV on and not be miserable.
If I was a Hornets season ticket holder, I'm not renewing my season tickets. IDGAF about some 2032 1st rd pick.
It's not a rings or nothing thing for me. I want to get back to the Dirk years where they won 50+ games 11 straight seasons. I think they could achieve that (or better) with Flagg, but not if they look for shortcuts. I don't mind a few more subpar seasons if they can lay the groundwork for that.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)