06-28-2026, 06:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2026, 06:15 PM by RoyTarpleysGhost.)
(06-28-2026, 06:05 PM)mvossman Wrote: I mean is getting to the second round of the playoffs this coming season worth harming your contention chances over the next several seasons? Do we really want to give up most of our assets for a one year rental?
Yea, I want to watch entertaining basketball. Not sit around dreaming about being a contender in 6 years. And build a contender how? Spurs and OKC have more talent and more assets.
I’d rather get bounced in the second round than win 26 games.
I don’t understand this all or nothing mentality that is pervasive in American sports. I enjoyed the hell out of all those 50 win seasons. Teams purposely make themselves worse to sell a fantasy to their fans.
Like i said, I don’t love investing big in Kawhi’s knees. If they wanted first rd picks and he wants a fat extension, that would be gross.
I doubt any of this is real anyway.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)