06-28-2026, 03:20 PM
(06-28-2026, 01:13 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: These moves might work out for them long term but that fan base is hurting like we were after the Luka trade. They were an ascending team with a home grown star and it feels like they pulled the rug out from under the fan base. They have a bunch of future 1st rd picks. People love asset accumulation but we'll see what they end up doing with those assets.
I am 100% in the camp of I'd rather have Lamelo Ball than Naz Reid and a 1st rd pick. Lamelo is one of the 5-10 best offensive players in the NBA. Reading the comments here, I thought I was nuts but my dude SligthlyBiased is with me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3QW3rgGdbw
edit: The only concern with Lamelo for me is the games missed. I don't really understand why fans clown on him. He's not really any different than Luka Doncic. He's immature. Doesn't play defense. Drives like shit. Maybe it's the last name.
The fans might SAY they care about Lamelo, or Luka. But what they really care about is winning.
If charlotte wins a championship in the next couple of years, all will be forgiven, and Lamelo will quickly be forgotten. Like an old girlfriend.

