06-26-2026, 09:47 AM
I get the Holland doesn't look like the player we need but he's also like the exact sort of player that could potentially become the player we need and with the assets we have that if that's all our assets can pull then betting on development isn't a terrible path if we're maintaining youth and flexibility to pivot quickly.
I see it this way, let's assume they're viewing Morez as a center (please god be viewing Morez as a center....) and your front court is Coop with Morez/Lively. I've been saying the perfect 3 who's "available" is Peyton Watson but that's kind of pipe dream-y. But we need a good on ball defender who can space the floor, Watson is just that. Watson was absolutely not that going into last season and probably could have been had on the cheap if people were looking/offering. If you can't get Peyton Watson, you gotta do your best to find the next Peyton Watson, maybe that's Holland this year....
I see it this way, let's assume they're viewing Morez as a center (please god be viewing Morez as a center....) and your front court is Coop with Morez/Lively. I've been saying the perfect 3 who's "available" is Peyton Watson but that's kind of pipe dream-y. But we need a good on ball defender who can space the floor, Watson is just that. Watson was absolutely not that going into last season and probably could have been had on the cheap if people were looking/offering. If you can't get Peyton Watson, you gotta do your best to find the next Peyton Watson, maybe that's Holland this year....

