06-25-2026, 05:40 PM
(06-25-2026, 05:29 PM)Smitty Wrote: It certainly won’t be the final team. They only have 12 players on the roster. At minimum they’ll need to at 2 more.
I do think we could be looking at it the wrong way yet again. MAYBE Flagg is the Point-Forward for this team throughout his career.
I’m not saying he should be. Just that it’ll be interesting if an entirely new front office and head coach see the same thing for his future in the league.
The Tatum comps weren’t made by dumb basketball people. Something to consider as a possibility anyway…
Oh no doubt, but they still need more shooters. I honestly believe Barrett and Herro could be the targets. Both 26 years old. Both in the last year of their contracts. Positional size, scoring, play-making, shooting. Both teams have players with a** contracts that fit into our TPE (Kuzma/Poeltl). Miami probably likes Klay/Middleton for Giannis. Toronto has been linked to Gafford at the deadline. I think Gafford, Christie, Thompson, Middleton, Warriors pick, eating Poeltl, can actually get this done.

