Since no one here watches college ball, let me share a tidbit.
Dusty May won a national championship by starting a PG who had lost all his confidence at UNC (my alum) the year before, couldn’t shoot, wasnt fast and was undersized.
But that PG had grit, a huge chip on his shoulder and while he didn’t put up great stats he fearlessly led his team to a championship as MVP.
Thats the kind of coach we have. And that’s why I’m not worried about any particular one position atm.
After seeing what he did with Cadeau I have no worries about him finding/creating the right fit.
Dusty May won a national championship by starting a PG who had lost all his confidence at UNC (my alum) the year before, couldn’t shoot, wasnt fast and was undersized.
But that PG had grit, a huge chip on his shoulder and while he didn’t put up great stats he fearlessly led his team to a championship as MVP.
Thats the kind of coach we have. And that’s why I’m not worried about any particular one position atm.
After seeing what he did with Cadeau I have no worries about him finding/creating the right fit.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)