06-24-2026, 11:24 AM
(06-24-2026, 11:17 AM)windjc Wrote: Yeah I think I’ll take our front office and our new coach who has 100% skin in this game to evaluate better than Hollinger. I mean Hollinger does have a pretty amazing record as an NBA GM though, winning 15 titles and all…
Yeah this is such a huge edge. Imagine how easy the draft would be if every front office had perfect information on the daily life of every prospect. You know his general and basketball social skills, intelligence and his work ethic, his potential and desire to absorb information and improvement or lack thereof. The Mavs had all that information with Morez Johnson and I´m sure if Schmitz/Ujiri felt there was a better prospect, they´d have taken that player. But the floor and ceiling get raised for Morez Johnson for the simple reason that we have perfect information on him (and Lendeborg/Mara).


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)