05-31-2026, 06:48 AM
What a series/game 7. Spurs were great for such a young team to play like that on the road in game 7. What a job.
No excuse for Chet's play. I really think Wemby snatched his soul. I do think if OKC won yesterday, that Chet would have been back to his normal self and probably score over 20 per game in the finals, but this series was really rough for him. Wemby obviously takes Chet personal due to his gloating in their national team career before they came to the NBA. OKC will be fine. It will be an interesting summer for them though.
I do give the Knicks a fighting chance. That series took a lot out of SA. The Knicks need to jump into game 1/2. They need a win. I think I like the Knicks chances better against SA than OKC. They will be an underdog in both, but I think they have certain advantages they can push.
I was rooting for Spurs last series and that very rarely happens. I am rooting for the Knicks in the finals. It has been very hard for me to root for Brunson since he left Dallas, even if he is one of my favorite mavs. I think I will be all in with the Knicks in the finals. Fun rooting for the underdog too
No excuse for Chet's play. I really think Wemby snatched his soul. I do think if OKC won yesterday, that Chet would have been back to his normal self and probably score over 20 per game in the finals, but this series was really rough for him. Wemby obviously takes Chet personal due to his gloating in their national team career before they came to the NBA. OKC will be fine. It will be an interesting summer for them though.
I do give the Knicks a fighting chance. That series took a lot out of SA. The Knicks need to jump into game 1/2. They need a win. I think I like the Knicks chances better against SA than OKC. They will be an underdog in both, but I think they have certain advantages they can push.
I was rooting for Spurs last series and that very rarely happens. I am rooting for the Knicks in the finals. It has been very hard for me to root for Brunson since he left Dallas, even if he is one of my favorite mavs. I think I will be all in with the Knicks in the finals. Fun rooting for the underdog too


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)