05-30-2026, 10:20 PM
(05-30-2026, 09:53 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: I was correct about Chet not being a Robin. I know Jaylen didn't play but even if he did, I'm not sure of him either. Even the last playoffs he came up big at the end but had many stinkers. I was wrong about OKC model with one stud and other complementary players. It won them one title, but even last year if Nico didn't help them they would have lost to the Mavs. SA has 3 very high draft picks all of whom are very good.
For the first time I'm rooting for the Knicks, because if SA wins, you might be looking at them as the champs for the next half decade. That run will come anyway but I want them to wait.
I mean Jaylen is a crucial part of that team as the second creator. Mitchell filled in admirably, but then he went down. Shai was wildly overburdened without either of them. I realize injuries are part of the game, but I would not argue the model doesn't work when two key players were out.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)