Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A TD recovery thread: Internal player development progress
I'll respond to your infectious positivity with one piece of negativity - Jalen, aside from some recent flashes, is actually less impressive to me than last year. I hope he comes around a bit more. I think the most important issue is three point shooting. He's in the Luka/KP disappointment crew with that stat in particular (note: KP, encouragingly, is trending upwards.). Some of that could be the result of not playing hardly at all with Luka. In comparison, Curry, THJ, Maxi, DFS, and even Wright are shooting excellently from the arc. The success of all five of those guys throws Jalen in negative relief. 

I have no hopes whatsoever for Justin given how abominably he has played for the past two months, but boy, it sure would be encouraging to see him finish the year similarly to how he started it. If we're going to be stuck with him, playing like he used to, at least, would be something to build on for next year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A TD recovery thread: Internal player development progress - by Scott41theMavs - 02-07-2020, 01:39 PM