Poll: Which Player would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Player A
57.14%
4 57.14%
Player B
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which player would you rather have?
(02-04-2020, 06:10 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: As I said above, I went into this thinking "I'm gonna show Scott someone who he would trade Kleber for" and came out of it less certain than I was going in. After Luka and KP, I am in love with Kleber, but there is a price tag in my mind that is much lower than star on him.

Honestly if you told me before this season "Maxi would become an invaluable and almost irreplaceable rotation piece" I'd call you crazy.

But now seeing how Maxi has developed. I honestly view Maxi as an integral piece to this team. I wouldn't trade him for anything less than a bonafide all-star, and even then I'd have to think about which star.

I love Aaron Gordon, but I wouldn't dare trade Maxi for him. Now would I trade any one of Brunson/Wright with Lee to along with the GSW 2nd? You betcha.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which player would you rather have? - by SleepingHero - 02-04-2020, 09:08 PM