Poll: Which Player would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Player A
57.14%
4 57.14%
Player B
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which player would you rather have?
(02-04-2020, 05:35 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I'm not going to spoil who the two players are, but I want both =)
I am so on board with that. If we were to trade player B for Player A however, would you be upset? Is it worth it? Unfortunately, we couldn't trade 1 for 1 so that makes the question much more loaded.

(02-04-2020, 06:07 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Player B is more efficient but lower usage. I would need to see minutes and defensive metrics to make a decision here (and I think I know who Player B is)
Player A - Aaron Gordon

Player B - Super Glue

I am not well versed in defensive metrics and haven't really tried to look for them. I give you the names so you can look that up. Honestly, I thought going into the numbers I posted that Gordon would be kind of a no brainer pick. More I looked at it, especially the efficiency, the more even they became in different ways.

(02-04-2020, 05:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I know both players you're comparing, but I'm not gonna spoil it. Interesting comparison imo
As I said above, I went into this thinking "I'm gonna show Scott someone who he would trade Kleber for" and came out of it less certain than I was going in. After Luka and KP, I am in love with Kleber, but there is a price tag in my mind that is much lower than star on him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which player would you rather have? - by ItsGoTime - 02-04-2020, 06:10 PM