Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW
The biggest issue I see with this lineup is that there is not enough depth when (not if) they get into foul trouble. Are you gonna live with the big 3 lineup backed up by Bobi, Jackson, and DFS? And even IF you could be, Rick probably answers NO! Crazy thing is that an 80% Dwight Powell could be the amount of depth we need to accomplish this. So NEXT YEAR... maybe!

(02-02-2020, 11:19 AM)burekemde Wrote: We will be so much better with WCS than with Powell. Now we have two or even three shot blockers inside. This you really need to go against the best teams, we are not soft anymore. I would even play KP, WCS and Kleber at the same time. Go for a really big lineup. Kleber is even better defender than DFS and shoots better and blocks better. Whenever I see Kleber defending the perimeter he tends to really well. He is the X factor that could move around both from the perimeter and inside and be a defensive force.

Luka
THJ
Kleber
KP
WCS

I'd run pick and roll Luka and WCS on offense. This masks WCS lack of shooting. THJ, KP, Kleber outside, all great shooters and all needing attention.

I could see Dallas explode with this lineup both on offense and defense!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by omahen - 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL - by Jym - 01-24-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW - by SkenfromLMF - 02-02-2020, 02:48 PM